We have designed a catamaran like bait boat, whose technical features match the requirements of carpfishers. Furthermore we count with exclusive features like the fish finder integrated in the remote, and auto-bait mode, 30 GPS memories, faster and silent motors and a single joystick. All these characteristics make this boat a really comfortable option for professional fishers but also for hobbyist and enthusiasts.
• Auto-Bait (in AUTO GPS mode) : this is a feature that the fisher can enable or disable. If enabled the boat will go to the desired destination, once there it will open the hoppers and release the bait and then it will return automatically to point 0 or house. Very useful feature to rebait during championships!
• Rescue: If the communication between the boat and the control is lost, the boat will return automatically to point 0 or house
• Hook Holder: practical hook holder where you could also put your assembly with mesh or pva bag
• Color Fish Finder: the fish finder is integrated in the command, you don’t need to have it on a separate place. The fish finder has this specifications:
– Frequency of sonar 125KHz
– 90 degree detection angle
– works from 0.7 to 45 meters of depth
• Memory for 30 different destinations
• You can name each destination to easily remember it
• It has the most accurate GPS module on the market
• Exclusive Electrocarp mode: Auto-Bait
• Security Rescue mode. The boat will return to zero point if communication with the remote control is lost.
• Working frequency is 433MHz
• Working range of 450 meters (depending on weather and terrain)
• It can work in 40 different channels
Use of Baits
• Two independent hoppers. Together they can load from 3 to 3.5 Kgs
• Handy and comfortable to use hook port
Measurement and Weight
• The boat is 70 x 46 x 28 cm
• With Li-ion it can weight around 6 Kgs
• The boat in its packing i80x52x35 cm
The hull of the bait boat has been manufactured with high quality ABS with Ultraviolet protection layer
• Single Joystick to control the boat’s motors, allowing the operation with just one hand
• We use a membrane keypad so there are no gaps between the keys were the water can enter allowing it to be used even during rainy days
• The command has the probe and AutoGps menu integrated. This allows an easy and comfortable use as you have everything at our fingertips.
• It is equiped with 2 batteries that provide 16 hours of autonomy without using the probe (fish finder) and 9 if using it. They can be charged using a miniusb charger just like the ones that have the smartphones
• A foot is included to give it support easily on any table or floor. It also can be hanged from the neck.
• The communication system works at the free frequency of 433Mhz and has a range with good conditions of 450 meters.
• You will have 40 different channels to have peace of mind of not working in the same channel as another partner
• The control screen shows if the GPS signal is present and how many satellites are being detected at the moment.
Speed and Autonomy
• In the command you can choose between two speeds: normal or default, and turbo speed
• When using Normal speed of 1 meter/sec the battery’s charge will last 2 hours
• When using Turbo speed of 1.2 meter/sec the battery’s charge will last 1.20 hours
• In AUTO and AUTO GPS mode it will navigate at a speed of 1 meter/sec
• These speeds can be changed from the remote according to your preferences
• The power of the motors can be changed +/- 50% of its normal speed. This affects the speed and the autonomy. If using a low speed,the battery autonomy can be increased to more than 3 hours
• Our boat and control allow the end user to adapt the speed to its needs and preferences
We use motors with neodymium magnets. These motors do have and excellent performance, they are very silent and with a very low power consumption.